After deciding to transition from an unhealthy work environment last year, I have received generous support, guidance, and counseling from countless caring individuals throughout the Bay Area and beyond. In almost all cases, I was able to participate in these healing processes primarily through the generosity of those listed below, as my financial resources are limited.
- Marlena Willis has worked with me over many months on connecting more with my body, and integrating my passions for social justice with generous, all-inclusive action.
- I am currently participating in BayNVC’s Immersion Program to help shift and transform relationships on both personal and professional levels.
- I meditate regularly. Last year, I attended a challenging and immensely rewarding retreat in the style of S.N. Goenka. More recently, I was deeply inspired and rejuvenated during a two-week retreat at the Insight Retreat Center, in the tradition of Sayadaw U Tejaniya.
- Early on in my process, Kamala Itzel Berrio provided thoughtful and empowering advice on how to connect with my needs and build my own dream job.
- I recently stared Rosen Body sessions with Ewa Maris, and am starting to see powerful results already.
As you can see, my process has been multifaceted! Part of me wishes I had started this exploration earlier in my life, but mostly I am grateful for and in awe of all the many ways that people are willing to care for, nurture, and support each other.